- Now via email in Adobe PDF Format!
- Newly updated and expanded with nine new pages of content!
- Now with high resolution full colour photos throughout.
- Entirely new tool review section including the latest in rotary carving tools.
- Formatted for high resolution printing on your colour printer or at a print shop.
The PDF book, which covers in detail, carving with rotary tools and dental burs, is available for immediate shipment. It is 61 pages and has over 50 high definition digital photographs detailing the step-by-step carving lessons in both bas-relief and carving-in-the-round.
Additionally, I have added a bibliography of very good reference books on ornamentation and covered the methods of carving several of the complex carvings found on my model of The Sovereign of The Seas (1637).
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 The tools available to rotary carve
Chapter 2 Wood selection for carving ornamentation
Chapter 3 Visualization
Chapter 4` How to rotary carve
Chapter 5 Carving complex shapes
Chapter 6 Finishing the carving
Chapter 7 Safety Considerations
To download a sample page from the booklet, click on the text below. View Sample Page in PDF Form